The Department of Anesthesiology and Critical Care at Sharda Hospital has a team of highly trained professionals catering to all departments of surgery and critical care.
With a devoted team of doctors and staff members and state of the art technology, the most critically ill patients are provided treatment. Our team of committed doctors is capable of handling all kinds of medical eventualities including trauma and critical care cases.
Some of the departments that are supported include orthopedics, Neurology, urology, cardiology, ENT, maxillofacial surgery, general surgery, etc. The facility also acts as a supporting department to various other departments like MRI, radiology, gynecology, trauma emergency surgery and Endoscopic procedures.
Besides this, we also have a fully functional pain clinic and critical care center equipped with a 30 bed general ICU. With an emphasis on cutting-edge ventilator techniques, aggressive pain management, prompt nutritional care and comprehensive critical care, our team ensures the complete recovery of trauma and critically ill patients.
Our department also provides training and education to a batch of postgraduate (MD) students who are constantly updated about the current advances in the field through regular seminars and guest lectures.
We are giving regional blocks, brachial Lexus blocks, epidural blocks, and stellate ganglion blocks using ultrasound guidance.
- Providing general anesthesia to facilitate various surgeries as mentioned above
- Invasive Central Venous Pressure Monitoring
- Arterial Lines
- Epidural Administration
- Nerve Block Techniques
- Difficult Airway Management
- Use of regional techniques to support major surgeries
- Pain Clinic
- Fully Functional ICU
- Timely pain Management
- OPD Clinic
- Complete pre-anesthetic Check-Up
- Optimization of patients for surgeries
- Single-handedly and timely support to all other departments
- Providing postgraduate study with clinical branch
- 24-hour emergency services
- Full support to all other departments in various medical procedures
- Anesthesia and Pain Clinic
- Advanced Anesthesia Work Stations
- Monitors all the parameters (Vital Monitoring)
- Portable X-rays
- Portable Dialysis Machine
- ECHO Machines