Dr. Pradeep Kumar
Assistant Professor, Pediatrics
4.6 out of 5
62 Patient Satisfaction Ratings
Dr. Pradeep Kumar is designated as an Assistant Professor at Sharda Hospital. He has been awarded several awards and has seven publications that show his experience in the field. Dr. Kumar is also a member of Indian Academy of Pediatrics. His clinical interest includes pediatric cardiology, intensive care, and pediatric rheumatology.
- MBBS from LLRMMC Meerut C.C.S. University in 2008
- MD (Pediatrics) from PGIMER & Dr. RML Hospital, New Delhi, GGSIP University, New Delhi in 2012
- Senior Resident at PGIMER & Dr. RML Hospital, New Delhi
- Assistant Professor at SMS&R, Sharda University
- “Cardiovascular manifestation of HIV infected children. Presented at The 49th Pedicon Jan 2012, Gurgaon (Poster).
- Myocardial performance index (Tei Index) in severe dengue in paediatric patients.Kumar D,Kumar P,Gupta K PPresented at The 49th Pedicon Jan 2012, Gurgaon. (Poster)
- Neurodevelopment assessment of HIV exposed children. Khurana A, Kumar P,Pensi , A Hemal. Presented at The 49th Pedicon Jan 2012, Gurgaon (Poster)
- Teratoma: unusual cause of Pleural effusion in 3 years old child presented in IAP meet held at PGIMER & asso. Dr. RML Hospital New Delhi feb. 2012 (Oral)
Indian Academy of Pediatrics