Dr. Subhendu Mohanty
Senior Consultant, Department of Cardiology
4.6 out of 5
62 Patient Satisfaction Ratings
|Department||Department of Cardiology|
|Specialization||Cardiology Angioplasty Pacemaker Implantation Valvular Interv|
Dr. Shubhendu Mohanty is serving at Sharda Hospital as a Senior Consultant. He is an alumnus of the prestigious Christian Medical College, Vellore. Having worked in two of the premier cardiology institutes of the country, he has a vast and extensive experience in the field of Cardiology. After completing his doctorate in Cardiology from CMC, Vellore, Dr. Mohanty served as a senior faculty member at the institute. He later joined GB Pant Hospital, Delhi as an Assistant Professor in the Cardiology Department. The revered doctor has also worked as a senior consultant in the Cardiology Department at Apollo Hospital in Indraprastha, Delhi.
He is a highly skilled interventional cardiologist and has numerous publications in national and international publications.
- Has worked in two of the premier and busiest hospitals in most of South East Asia
- Active in training and teaching students in the field of cardiology
- He has numerous national and international publications
- Offered many chapters in cardiology books
- Senior consultant in Apollo Hospital, Delhi.
|DM Cardiology (Christian Medical Medical Coolege Vellore)||2010|
|M.D. Medicine (UCMS, New Delhi)||2005|
|M.B.B.S (TD Medical College, Alleppey)||2000|
Dr. Mohanty has performed all types of invasive and noninvasive cardiac procedures. He has extensive experience in coronary interventions, pacemaker implantation, valvular interventions, pediatric interventions and various other cardiac interventions.
|Experience||Number of Years|
|Consultant (Sharda Hospital)||4 months|
|Senior Consultant Cardiology, Indraprashta Apollo Hospital||1.8 yrs|
|Assistant Prof. Cardiology, GB Pant Hospital, Delhi||3.7 yrs|
|Assistant Prof. Cardiology, CMC Vellore||1.6 yrs|
|Total Experience||12 yrs|
- Distinguished Faculty Award at GB Pant Hospital, Delhi
- Society of cardiac angiography and interventions (USA)
- Cardiology Society of India
- Indian heart rhythm society
- Pediatric cardiology society of India
- Mohanty S, Pandit BN, TyagiS . Balloon pulmonary valvotomy – not just a simple balloon dilatation. Indian Heart J. 2014; 66(4): 462-65.
- Mohanty S, Mukhopadhyay S, Yusuf J, Tyagi S. Emergency hepatic artery embolization in a patient with post-traumatic ruptured hepatic artery pseudoaneurysm. J Emerg Trauma Shock. 2014;7:246-7
- Trehan VK, Subhendu MSK, Chaturvedi V, Pandit BN, Goyal M. Paravalvular leak closure with two large size devices. Indian Heart J. 2014; 66(1): 91-4
- Mohanty S, Kurien S, Gupta MD et al. Partial splenic embolisation in patients with hypersplenism. Indian Heart J. 2014; 66(2) ; 259-60 .
- Gupta MD, Girish MP, Goyal M, SubhenduMSK ,Tyagi S. Unusual cause of syncope in a patient with ischemic heart disease. Ann Non invasive Electrocardiol. 2014 Jul; 19(4): 395-7
- Tyagi S, Mohanty S, Tyagi D. Renal stenting: Rationale and techniques. In: Praveen Chandra et al editors. NIC Handbook o Interventional Cardiology, 2015. New Delhi : Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers (P) Ltd ; 242-57
- Mohanty S, Khalil S, Khalillulah M. Long and short QT syndrome: How to manage. In: H K Chopra editor. Cardiological Society of India Cardiology Update 2014, 2014, New Delhi: Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers (P) Ltd ; 953-60
- Gupta MD, Girish MP, Subhendu MSK , Tyagi S. Percutaneous coronary intervention of all three coronary arteries originating from single coronary artery arising from the right sinus. CardiovascInterv and Ther 2013;28:322-26
- SubhenduMSK , George OK, Prakash JAJ. Anti streptokinase antibodies and response to thrombolysis with Streptokinase in STEMI. Heart Asia 2012;4:7-10
- George OK, Subhendu MSK. Recurrent and rapidly occurring pericardial tamponade in Erdheim Chester disease. Indian Heart J. 2012;64(1):103-5
- Subhendu MSK, Khalil S. Cardiogenic Shock . In: M Khalilullah, S K Khanna editors. Cardiology, 1st edition 2012. New Delhi: Avantika Publishers; 547-58
- Subhendu Mohanty . Mitral Stenosis. In :www.clinicallearning.com , Online medical training by Elseivier, 2013.
- Kalra OP, Subhendu M S K. Management of lupus nephritis. J Gen. Med. 2004;16:24‐31
- Kalra OP, Subhendu MSK. Critical issues in the conservative management of chronic renal failure. Proc. of Medicine update at AIIMS, New Delhi, Feb 1, 2004, 46-58
- Kalra OP, Subhendu MSK. Smoking and kidney disease. Proc. of AIIMS Nephrology update New Delhi, Feb 29, 2004, 70-77
- Avasthi R, Subhendu MSK, Dwivedi S, Tandon OP, Dhaliwal U. Visual Evoked Potential in Patients with Hypertension . Indian Heart J Sept-Oct, 2004; 56:(5) Article No.408
- Avasthi R, Subhendu MSK, Dwivedi S, Tandon OP, Dhaliwal U .Brainstem Auditory-Evoked Response in Patients with Hypertension. Indian Heart J Sept-Oct, 2005; 57:(5) Article No. 386