Dr. Hari Mohan Kansal
Professor, Respiratory Medicine and Tuberculosis
4.6 out of 5
62 Patient Satisfaction Ratings
|Department||Respiratory Medicine and Tuberculosis|
Dr. Hari Mohan Kansal has been associated with Sharda Hospital for a long time span of 7 years and 7 months. A master in the field of Respiratory Medicine and Tuberculosis, he has a total work experience of 42 years. Dr. Kansal has attained all his medical education from GSVM Medical College, Kanpur. Before joining Sharda Hospital he worked in specialty for nearly 30 years in State Health Department and was also involved in the Tuberculosis Control Program.
|M.D.(Tuberculosis & Res. Disease, Kanpur University)||1975|
|D.T.C.D (Kanpur University)||1972|
|M.B.B.S (Kanpur University)||1971|
|Experience||Number of Years|
|Professor (School of Medical Science & Research, Sharda univ)||6 months|
|Associate Professor ((School of Medical Science & Research, Sharda Univ)||3 yrs 4 months|
|Assistant Professor (School of Medical Science & Research, Sharda Univ||3 yrs 9 months|
|Medical Director (G M Modi Hospital, New Delhi)||2 yrs|
|CMS Noida||3 months|
|Total Experience||42 yrs|
- WHO fellowship on Tuberculosis control 1983
- Joint Organizing secretary of NAPCON in 2000 at Kanpur
- DG Medical Health, UP for performance in TB Control Programme
- Member of Indian Red Cross Society
- Member of Asso. Critical Care Support
- Fellow of National College of Chest Physicians India
- Involved in WHO/SIDA/Govt. of India, Pilot Project on Short Course Chemotherapy in 1983-85
- Kansal HM, Chaudhary Eema,Garg Vinay, Rohtagi Vishesh: Ind. J Public Hlth & Development: Accreditation of Private Labs for Quality Participation by Private Practitioners in RNTCP: A Cross Sectional Study in Indian J of Public Health Research & Development: 2014,5(3),58-62..
- HM Kansal, Eema Chowdhary, Saurav Srivastava,Shitij Goel, Sushil Gaur,Sunil Kumar Bhadouriya: Efficacy of non-invasive Ventilation in patients of Respiratory Failure: A Study of 50 Patients: Scholar J of Applied Med. Sci.,2015,3(2C),689-92.
- Kansal HM, Kuber Dheerendra, Srivastava S, Bharadwaj N: Prevalence of HIV-TB Co-infection in Gautam Budh Nagar of Western Uttar Pradesh: Journal of Evolution of Medical And Dental Sciences, 2016, 3(2c), 685-892.
- Sunil Kumar Singh Bhadouriya, HM Kansal , Rohit Saxena, Vivek Kumar Pathak, Sanjeev Kumar Awasthi: clinic-pathological study of cervical lymphadenopathy, Journal of Evolution of Medical And Dental Sciences, Vol. 5, Issue 66, Aug. 18, 2016
- Agarwal N, Kansal HM Chest Ultrasound in the Diagnosis of Pneumothorax- A Prospective Study: J of Public Health Research & Development, Accepted for Publication. To be published January – March 2017 issue