Dr. Pavan M Patil
Professor, Advance Dentistry & Dental Surgery
4.6 out of 5
62 Patient Satisfaction Ratings
|Department||Advance Dentistry & Dental Surgery|
Dr. Pavan M Patil has concreted his identity as a professor at SDS, Sharda Hospital. He has been associated with Sharda Hospital since 2007. The entire valuable he has gained at Sharda Hospital only. His professional profile is enriched with the vast international exposure such as Fellowship and Cleft Lip & Palate Surgery from CCI, Switzerland in 2007. Dental implants, Pathology, and oral cancer are his major clinical interests. He was awarded the third prize in the e-poster presentation at the Asian Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery conference in Xian, China in 2014.
Dr. Pravan M Patil has completed 6 research works and his 23 international peer-reviewed journal & articles have also been published in national & international journals.
- BDS, MDS, DNB, FISCLP
Completed Bachelor of Dental Surgery from KLE Dental College, affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka, in the year 2002. Completed Master of Dental Surgery (Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery) in the year 2006 from the same institute. Completed. Completed Diplomate of National Boards (DNB) in 2007 from GDC Nagpur, Maharashtra.
- Worked for 10 years at School of Dental Sciences, Sharda University, from August 2007 till date
- Awarded the Smile train scholarship twice in 2006 and 2007, for outstanding contribution in the field of cleft lip and palate surgery.
- Awarded third prize in e-poster presentation at the Asian Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery conference in Xian, China in 2014
- Life member, Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons of India
- Life member, Association of Oral Implantology
- Life Member, Asian Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Completed 6 research projects (Three post graduate clinical dissertations and three library dissertations)
- Authored 23 international peer-reviewed journal articles
- Authored a book chapter on Dental care in patients with Myasthenia Gravis