Dr. Poonam Agrawal
Professor, Advance Dentistry & Dental Surgery
4.6 out of 5
62 Patient Satisfaction Ratings
|Department||Advance Dentistry & Dental Surgery|
Dr. Poonam Agrawal joined SDS, Sharda hospital in 2013 as a professor with specialization in Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics. Her overall 14 year experience includes the service in the field of dental pedagogy and treatments. She has won esteemed awards and recognitions at different events that demonstrate her forte in the arena of dentistry.
Total 8 of research and publications of Dr. Poonam are published in well-acknowledged national & international journals.
- Worked in Seema Dental College, Rishikesh for 3 years as Sr. Lecturer
- Worked in Krishna Dental College, Gzb for 6 years as Associate Professor and Professor
- Worked in K.D. dental college, Mathura for 2 years as Professor
- Currently working in School of Dental Sciences since 2013 as Professor
- Received “Dr. D. S. Gupta Best Scientific Paper Award” at 35th Indian Orthodontics Conference’ 2000 held at Jaipur.
- Appointed as Peer reviewer in European Journal of orthodontics.
- Chaired scientific sessions in various conferences
- Received Certificate of Honor in General Surgery at KGMC, Lucknow.
- Received Certificate of Honor in General Human Physiology at KGMC, Lucknow.
- External examiners in various prestigious colleges
- Indian Dental Association
- Indian Orthodontic Society (Life member).