Dr. Sanjay Rai
HOD, Oncology & Onco-Surgery
4.6 out of 5
62 Patient Satisfaction Ratings
|Department||Oncology & Onco-Surgery|
Dr. Sanjay Rai is the HOD of Oncology department at Sharda Hospital. He started his medical career at the esteemed and well-known Cancer Institute, Tata Memorial Hospital (Mumbai).
He is the only cancer specialist in Delhi-NCR with experience of working at four prestigious cancer institutes of India, namely Sanjay Gandhi Institute of Post Graduate Sciences, Lucknow. All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute, Delhi.
He worked abroad in Angola, Africa - with wide experience of Cancer Research in Africa. He is actively involved in cancer chemotherapy, immunotherapy, hormone therapy and biological therapy related treatment of cancer.
MBBS, MD, DNB
- European Society of Medical Oncologist (ESMO)
- Indian Cooperative Oncology Network (ICON)
- Retroperitoneal plasmacytoma a case report & review of literature. Indian Journal of Cancer. 2004; 41(3): 133-134.
- Aplastic anemia and chrohns disease- coincidence or association. Indian Journal of Gastroenterology 2005 Vol.24 July-August 183
- Septic arthritis of the hip in a neutropenic child caused by Salmonella. J Pediatr Hematol Oncol 2008; 30:182-184
- Study of Lipid profile in Post-myocardial infarction subjects, following yogic lifestyle intervention
- Randomized Phase II trial of Gemcite combined with a Taxane in Metastatic Breast cancer
- Evaluation of safety and efficacy of caspofungin as empirical therapy in febrile neutropenia. (Merck)
- Evaluation of tolerability and safety of sutent in metastatic renal cell carcinoma. (Pfzier)