Dr. G.Ratna Velugu
Reader, Advance Dentistry & Dental Surgery
2.5 out of 5
Patient Satisfaction Ratings
|Department||Advance Dentistry & Dental Surgery|
Professional, dynamic, hardworking and skilled Dental Specialist with knowledge of dental care and treatments, Dr. G.Ratna Velugu is deputed as a reader at School of Dental Studies, Sharda Hospital. Self-confident and assured while interacting with a patient or a student or a colleague, she has an extensive work experience of 5 years in dental pedagogy and treatments.
She is the winner of several awards and recognitions by renowned organizations. Moreover, total 8 of his research reports and papers are published in national & international journals
BDS from Kamineni Institute Of Dental Sciences, Sreepuram, Hyderabad in 2008, MDS from Panineeya Maha Vidyalaya Institute of Dental Sciences & Research Centre, Kamala Nagar, in 2012
- 5 yr.
- Gold medal for Best Outgoing Student in the final year of BDS.
- Certificate of Honour- IDA: COLGATE –PALMOLIVE for standing first in final year B.D.S.
- Certificate of Merit for highest average aggregate in the final year of BDS.
- Gold medal in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery in the final year of BDS.
- Gold medal in Pedodontics & Preventive Dentistry in the final year of BDS.
- Gold medal in Prosthodontics in the final year of BDS.
- Certificate of Merit in Periodontics in the final year of BDS.
- Certificate of Honour- IDA: COLGATE –PALMOLIVE for standing first in 3rd year B.D.S.
- Gold medal for securing highest marks in aggregate in 3rd year of BDS
- medal for securing highest marks in Dental Anatomy & Histology in 2nd year BDS.
- Organizing Committee Co-Convenor at 19th Scientific congress of Asian Pacific Endodontic
- Scientific paper presentation – “Effect of consumption of black tea on salivary streptococcus mutans - a randomized clinical trial” 19th Scientific congress of Asian Pacific Endodontic
- Scientific paper presentation – " acute pain management and sensitivity regimen CSPR -technology" at Future dental professional program
- Certificate of “Best Outgoing Student- MDS” in PMVIDS &R C, Hyderabad 2012
- Certificate of merit for standing first in Dr NTR University of Health Sciences MDS exams held in 2012.
- Certificate of merit for standing first in the Department of Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics at the Dr NTR University of Health Sciences MDS exams held in 2012
- Best scientific paper award for Original case report –– “Palatoradicular groove-case report” during the 26TH FODI & 19TH IES National Conference Nov 2011
- Best scientific paper award for original research –– “Survey on Dental Spa” during the 1st Hyderabad Karnataka State Conference Oct 2010
- Best scientific poster award – “Brighten up your smile” during the Colgate IDA Poster competition Hyderabad Aug 2009
- Late Dr. K. M. Gandhi Gold medal for the year 2007 for securing highest marks in Oral Surgery in BDS statewide in the 13th Annual convocation of Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, A.P.
- Dr. P. Rama Chandra Reddy Silver medal for the year 2007 for securing highest marks in Oral Surgery in BDS statewide in the 13th Annual convocation of Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, A.P.
Member of Indian Academy of Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics & IDA
- Clinical outcome of PRP in non-vital open apices
- Effect of BLACK TEA on dental caries
- Correlation of apical periodontitis with state/trait anxiety
- Pyruvic acid levels in saliva- a diagnostic tool for cancer
- G.Ratna Velugu, "Palatoradicular groove - A restorative challenge" RGUHS Journal of Dental Sciences December 2011, Volume 3, Issue 4
- M S Ranga Reddy, M Daneswari, G.Ratna Velugu , “Detection Of Multiple Canal Morphology In Maxillary Molars With The Aid Of Spiral Computerized Tomography - A Case Report” Indian Journal of Dental Sciences, Vol 7, Issue 2, June 2015
- Exploring the Etiology of Non-Carious cervical lesion: A case control study ,Ritu Sharma,Jagadeesh H.G.,Renuka J.,Ekta Choudhary, G.Ratna Velugu,Journal of Health Sciences,Vol.2,issue 2,Aug 2015:103-109
- Comparative evaluation of fracture resistance of teeth obturated using three different systems – AH plus/Gutta‑percha,Resilon/Realseal self‑etch, and Endofill/Gutta‑percha:An In vitro study, G. Ratna Velugu, P. Karunakar1, M. S. Ranga Reddy1, Journal of Oral Research and Review,Vol.8,issue1,January-June 2016.