The Institute of Renal Sciences & Transplant at Sharda Hospital works as a cohesive unit with interdisciplinary interactions between urologists, nephrologists and other departments to treat urinary and kidney dysfunction conditions. The Institute is a center of excellence with specialized departments for Urology and Nephrology to treat diseases of the urinary system including kidneys, bladder and prostate gland.
The center of excellence is equipped with state-of-the-art facilities and innovative technology to execute medical procedures with precision. The highly competent urology surgeons use high-tech equipment including Urodynamics Machine, Laparoscopic Urology, TURP, TUBT. The Institute prides itself of providing optimal care and round the clock healthcare delivery for dialysis patients. Senior nephrologists are highly skilled in performing renal transplants and curing chronic kidney diseases.
The institute is committed to deliver highest level of patient care with empathy and ethical clinical practices.
- Consultation by Senior Nephrologists
- Consultation for patients of Kidney Transplant and follow-up patients
- Surgery of Urinary Tract System and Kidney
- Prostrate Surgery
- Surgery of Male genital organ and treatment of Male Infertility
- Surgery of Cancer of Urinary Bladder
- Kidney Stone removal
- Surgery of Cancer of Kidney
- 24x7 Dialysis Facilities
- Urodynamic Machine
- Modular Operation Theater