Dr. Aarti Srivastava
Professor and HOD, Intitute of Anesthesiology
4.0 out of 5
Patient Satisfaction Ratings
|Department||Intitute of Anesthesiology|
|Designation||Professor and HOD|
|Specialization||Anesthesia and Critical Care|
Dr. Aarti Srivastava is working as the Head of Department at the Anesthesiology, Pain Clinic and Critical Care at Sharda Hospital for the past 7 years and 3 months. She has a combined experience of 15 years. A dedicated and committed professional who strives to achieve excellence in every case she takes up, Dr. Aarti believes patient care is of utmost importance. Her skill sets include providing safe general anesthesia, regional anesthesia, and interventional pain management procedures.
Dr. Aarti is an Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) trained professional and also provides BLS and ACLS training to the staff and students. She holds expertise in ultrasound-guided regional blocks which include brachial plexus, auxiliary blocks, stellate ganglion blocks and epidural blocks.
Her passion for teaching keeps her up-to-date as she imparts knowledge to postgraduate, undergraduate, physiotherapy and nursing students.
|MD (B P Koirala Institute of Health Sciences, Dharan)||2002|
|MBBS (Ranchi University)||1990|
- Assistant and Associate Professor Shubharti Medical College, Meerut 2003-2009
- Associate Professor Saraswati Institute 2009-2010
- HOD and Professor Sharda Hospital 2010 to till date
- Pain Medicine
- BC Roy Award from Ranchi University for being the University topper
- Islamic Medical Association of Nigeria
- Indian Society of Anesthesiologists
- Pradeep Tyagi, Aarti Srivastava; Comparison of bupivacaine alone and its combination with different doses of Fentanyl in spinal anesthesia for cesarean section: A prospective randomized study. Indian journal of Public health research and development. Vol. 4, No. 1 (2013) 19-23.
- Aarti Srivastava, Pradeep Tyagi, Comparison of I-Gel and LMA-supreme Laryngeal Mask Airway in Laproscopic Surgery: A prospective Randomized Study. Indian Journal of Public Health Research and Development, Vol. 4, No. 3 (2013), 298-301
- Niranjan Ashutosh, Kumar Virendra, PC Attri, Aarti Srivastava; Giant Male Fibroadenoma: A rare benign lesion. Indian J Surgery (2013 June 27); 75(Suppl 1): 353-5. Epub 2012 Jul 27
- Pradeep Tyagi, Aarti Srivastava. Comparison of Bupivacaine alone and its combination with different doses of Fentanyl in Spinal Anesthesia for Cesarean Section: A prospective randomized Study. Indian Journal of Public Health Research & Development, Vol 4, No 1 (2013), 19-23
- Shailja Sharma, Aarti Srivastava, Sharad Goel, Vikrant Sharma, Ashutosh Niranjan; Comparative Analysis of Variation in Intraocular Tension with Vecuronium Bromide and Atracurium Besylate: A prospective Study. Indian Journal of Public Health Research & Development, Vol 3, No 2 (2012), 151-153
- Aarti Srivastava, Ashutosh Niranjan, Secrets of safe laproscopic surgery: Anaesthetic and surgical considerations. J Minim Access Surg. 2010 October-December 6(4): 91-94. ISSN-0972-9941
- Singh U, Singh SP, Srivastava A, Deshmukh G, Niranjan A, Singh HK. “Comparative study of Pap smear with lower abdominal pain and per vaginal discharge: A survey in rural western UP” Indian Journal of Public Health Research & Development. 2010; 2(2): ISSN: 0976-0245
- Ashutosh Niranjan, Arati Srivastava. Mesh repair in ventral hernias: A randomized comparative study between suture less proportional inlay and sub lay technique- accepted in J Nep Medical Association ISSN: 00282715. EISSN: 1815672X
- Retrospective analysis of complication of cesarean section in rural west U.P. IJPHRD Jan-June 2011. Vol. 2 No.1