Dr. Anil Joshi
Professor and HOD, Orthopaedics
4.5 out of 5
Patient Satisfaction Ratings
|Languange||English ,Hindi ,Punjabi|
|Designation||Professor and HOD|
|Specialization||Advanced Trauma Surgery, Joint Replacement Surgery|
Dr. Anil Joshi is working as a professor of orthopedics in School of Medical Sciences & Research, Sharda Hospital. He completed his graduation MBBS from CMC Ludhiana and Post Graduation in MS (General Surgery), MS (Orthopaedics) from AFMC, Pune. After serving in the Indian Army for 23 long years, he took premature retirement in the year 2000. He is a well-trained doctor in arthroplasty, Arthroscopy, and minimal Invasive Trauma Surgery. Dr. Joshi has also served in Nigeria for two years as the Chief Joint Replacement Surgeon after which he joined Sharda Hospital as a faculty.
|M.S. (Orthopedics-AFMC, Pune University)||1993|
|M.S. (Gen Surg.-AFMC, Pune University)||1985|
|M.B.B.S (CMC, Ludhiana)||1975|
- Served 23 years in the Indian Army (Army Medical Corps)
- General Surgeon 29 years experience
- Orthopaedic Surgeon 21 years experience
- Worked as Surgeon in prestigious institutions like
- Command Hospital (Western Command, March 1986-March 1987)
- Command Hospital (Northern Command, April 1989-Dec 1991)
- Military Hospital (Jalandhar, Jan 1994-Oct 1997)
- Base Hospital (Delhi, Oct 1997-Feb 2001)
- Worked as an independent Orthopaedic Surgeon at Military Hospital (Jalandhar).
- I have also worked in a 200 bedded orthopaedic centre at Base Hospital (Delhi).
- I have started Closed Interlocking Nails for Forearm Bones and USS Spinal System for posterior spinal fixation of spine in the Northern Region for the first time.
- TEACHING EXPERIENCE – More than 15 years. I have taught under graduate and post graduate students in teaching hospitals of Indian Army like Command Hospital (WC), Command Hosp.(NC)
- Military Hosp.(Jalandhar) and Base Hosp. (Delhi). Working as professor & HOD, (joint replacement surgeon) Deptt. Of Orthopaedics Rama Medical College, Hapur- UP, since 3 years.
- Orthopaedics, Joint Replacement & Spine Surgery
- Air Vice Marshal MM Srinagesh Silver Medal for standing first in Surgery in MOJC – 1983
- Army Commander's Commendation Card (Western Command) – 1997
- Member Executive Committee Delhi Orthopaedic Association – 2001
- 20 Indexed Publications National/International