Dr. Sandeep Nagar
Consultant, Institute of Rheumatology
4.5 out of 5
Patient Satisfaction Ratings
|Department||Institute of Rheumatology|
|Specialization||Post doctrate training in Rheumatology (AIIMS Delhi)s P|
Dr. sandeep nagar did his MBBS from KGMC lucknow and MD in internal medicine from SNMC agra. He has done senior residency for three years in rheumatology under prof. Uma kumar at AIIMS Delhi.
- MD (Internal medicine)
- Post doctorate training in rheumatology (AIIMS Delhi)
- Super-speciality course in rheumatology (EULAR)
- After completing MD internal medicine he has worked as a senior resident in emergency medicine at AIIMS Delhi
- He has done post doctorate training of 3 years in rheumatology from AIIMS Delhi and completed his EULAR Course(2 years) in rheumatic disease from Kilchberg, Switzerland.
- During rheumatology training he has managed more than 10000 patients of arthritis and various other rheumatological and autoimmune conditions.
- He has a great amount of experience in musculoskeletal procedures ( like joint aspiration, intra articular injections and biopsies)
- Management of rheumatological emergencies, diagnostic and therapeutic musculoskeletal ultrasound
- Presented multiple research articles in various conferences
- Member of association of physician of India (API)