Dr. Manish Bharti
Senior Consultant Critical Care & Senior Resident Anesthesia, Intitute of Anesthesiology
4.5 out of 5
Patient Satisfaction Ratings
|Department||Intitute of Anesthesiology|
|Designation||Senior Consultant Critical Care & Senior Resident Anesthesia|
|Specialization||Advanced critical care Transplant & Cardiac|
- Dr. Manish Bharti has done his graduation and post-graduation (DA, MD) from the prestigious Maulana Azad Medical college, Delhi.
- He persuaded is FNB-DNB super-speciality in critical care from Indraprastha Apollo hospital, Delhi.
- He has more than ten years dedicated experience in the field of critical care medicine.
- He had been associated as consultant and intensivist incharge at Liver Transplant Intensive Care, Indraprastha Apollo hospitals, Delhi.
- For past two years he has been asssocated with Prince Sultan Cardiac and Research center at KSA.
- He has been designated as an ACLS instructor through AHA and hence has been successfully running the BLSand ACLS provider courses under the vision of Ministry of Health KSA.
- He had initiated the Extra corporeal Live support services specially during the last wave of covid pandemic in KSA as a part of ECMO initiative program.
- He is an active member of ISCCM, ESICM, and ISA society. He has been regularly contributing in the teaching programme for MD, DNB, IIDCCM, IFCCM students.
- He has been a regular speaker to various state and national presentations for critical care society.
- EDIC (European Diploma in Intensive Care)
- DNB/FNB(As Super Speciality in Critical Care Medicine, NAT Board)
- MD (Anesthesia & Intensivecare,MAMC; Delhi University)
- MBBS (MAMC, Delhi University) ; DA (Anesthesia & Intensivecare,MAMC; Delhi University)
- He has more than ten years dedicated experience in the field of critical care medicine
- Gold Medalist
- Awarded best theory Submission for distinction (FNB CCM)
- Apollo Award for best student of the year.