Dr. Naima Afreen
Assistant Professor, Obstetrics & Gynaecology
4.5 out of 5
Patient Satisfaction Ratings
|Department||Obstetrics & Gynaecology|
|Specialization||High risk obstetrics Minimal invasive surgery and Infertility Treatment|
- An Obstetrician and Gynecologist with more than 11 years of clinical and well as teaching experience. Expertise in high risk obstetrics , minimal invasive surgery and infertility.
- An educator par excellence and is an indian book record holder.
- MBBS- AMU, Aligarh
- DGO- AMU, Aligarh
- DNB- NBE Jaslok Hospital, Mumbai
- JNMCH- AMU, Aligarh (2009-2012)
- Jaslok Hospital, Mumbai (2014-2016)
- Sharda Hospital and SMSR (2016 to till date)
- Infertility treatment
- Minimal Invasive and Laparoscopic surgeries
- Co-founder and secretary of society of menstrual disorders and hygiene.
- Life member of PCOS society of India.
- Member of GNOGS-FOGSI
- Associate member of NOGS-FOGSI