Dr. Neema Agarwal
Associate Professor, Department of Radiology
2.0 out of 5
Patient Satisfaction Ratings
|Department||Department of Radiology|
Dr. Neema Agarwal is an alleged Associate Professor at Sharda Hospital. She joined Sharda Hospital in 2010 as Assistant Professor in department of Radiology. Afterwards, she was promoted to Associate Professor and as a post graduate teacher in the department. Dr. Agarwal completed MBBS from Kasturba Medical College, Mangalore (Manipal Academy of Higher Education, Manipal) in 2001 and MD Radiology from JN Medical College (Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore) in 2005. She thereafter had a rich experience in teaching and clinical Radiology while completing her senior residency at Nizam's Institute of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad and Subharti Medical College, Meerut.
|M.D. (Radio-Diagnosis, Jawaharlal Nehru, Medical College, Belgaum)||2005|
|M.B.B.S (Kasturba Gandhi Medical College, Mangalore)||2001|
- Taught clinical Radiology during Senior residency at Nizam's Institute of Medical Sciences Hyderabad and Subharti Medical College, Meerut.
- Joined Sharda Hospital in 2010
Learning contemporary diagnostic techniques and keeping abreast of the developments in the field of Radiodiagnosis
- Distinction in 11 subjects in MBBS
- 2nd rank in University in MD
- Life Member of Indian Medical Association
- Life Member of Indian Radiological and Imaging Association
During her tenure at SMS & R, she has been avidly involved in clinical and teaching activities. She has many publications in national and international journals to her credit.