The Department of Radiodiagnosis at Sharda Hospital is one of the leading medical centers in the country. The specialized division uses innovative imaging equipment like CT scans, MRI, Mammography, Elastography, Dexa Scans, General X-rays to enhance the quality and purview of clinical practices of the medical center.
The division is technologically advanced with state-of-the-art medical equipment used to endeavor accurate diagnostic results. The department comprises a highly qualified and experienced team of radiologists and technicians dedicated to providing 24X7 compassionate patient care.
The department caters to a high number of inpatients and outpatients round the clock on a day-to-day basis. Creating a legacy of innovation, the department is actively pushing boundaries in the world of radio diagnosis through persistent research activities.
- Barium studies (Barium swallow, meal, follow-through, enema)
- Intravenous Urography
- Retrograde Urography
- Micturating Cystourethrography
- Sinograms and Fistulogram
- Conventional Radiography with CR system along with portable machines
- Non- vascular interventional procedures including CT-guided and USG guided procedures like pigtail catheter drainage, biopsies, and FNACs, Percutaneous Transhepatic Biliary Drainage (PTBD).
- Vascular Interventions like peripheral vascular Angioplasties, embolizations, dialysis patient management, Sclerotherapies, and Laser ablations for venous malformations and varicosities
- Dexa Scans for Bone density measurements
- General X-rays: Plain films include X-rays of the chest, abdomen, spine, extremities, pelvis, skull, and face.
- All routine ultra sonograms including that of Abdomen, Pelvis, Kidney-Ureter-Bladder (KUB), Neck, Chest, and Obstetric scans.
- Small Parts like Thyroid, Breast, Scrotum, eye, and Swellings
- Musculoskeletal like for Shoulder, Knee, Elbow, Wrist, Hip, Ankle
- Level II scans for congenital anomalies in the fetus
- Transvaginalgynae and obstetric scans
- Transrectal scans
- USG guided drainage procedures
- USG guided FNACs and Biopsies
- Extremities- Arterial and venous
- Antenatal Doppler
- Carotid Doppler
- Angiography- Coronary, Pulmonary, Renal, Peripheral, Cerebral
- CT-guided procedures like FNACs and Biopsies.
- Plain and contrast scans for Head, Orbit, Paranasal sinuses, Face, Abdomen, Pelvis, Kidney-Ureter-Bladder (KUB), Neck, Chest, Spine, Temporal Bone.
- MR Spectroscopy
- Angiographies and Venography
- Plain and Contrast studies for Brain, Orbit, Pituitary, Temporomandibular joint, Abdomen, Chest, Brachial Plexus, Fistulogram, Extremities, KUB, Spine, Cholangiopancreatography
- The department serves as a comprehensive radiological service provider with all the facilities under one roof.
- It functions 24X7 catering emergencies and routine examinations alike.
- The radiology department holds regular CMEs and inter and intradepartmental academic sessions.
- The department has qualified Post Graduate teachers.
- Digital Radiography
- Fluoroscopy with Image Intensifier system (800ma)
- High-end Ultrasonography machines equipped with Color Doppler and newest techniques like Elastography also catering for portable scans.
- 128 slice CT Scanner
- 3 Tesla MRI Scanner
- Digital Mammography
- Bone Densitometry
- Picture Archiving and Communication System (PACS)
- Catheterization Laboratory (DSA LAB)