The Department of Physiotherapy at Sharda Hospital works in close coordination with other departments to deliver quality care to the patients facing inhibitions in movement. It is equipped with state-of-the-art facilities and technologically advanced medical equipment to ensure swift healing of patients.
The division holds expertise in treating conditions like Arthritis, Chronic Pain Syndrome, Concussion, Frozen Shoulder, Heel and Foot Pain, Lower Back Pain, Motor Vehicle Accident Injuries, Neck Pain, Post Surgery, Repetitive Strain, Sports Injuries and Tennis Elbow.
Each and every physiotherapy professional in the department is backed by an extensive experience to render the pre-operative and post-operative physiotherapeutic intervention to the patients. The department of physiotherapy provides supreme therapeutic care ensuring the overall community well-being.
- Neurophysiological Approaches- NDT, PNF, MRP
- Movement Therapy,
- Roods Sensory Facilitation Techniques
- Providing therapy in OPD
- Various Wards of hospitals including ICU
- Expert in treating adult and neurological Disorders patients
- More than 13 years of Teaching and Clinical experience with vast research experience
- Muscle Stimulators
- Tilt table
- Harness weight bearing (PWB, FWB)
- Treadmill, Balance board
- Sensory stimulation
- Bobath table
- Suspension therapy